Gray XRackPro2 Rackmount Noise Reduction Server Rack Enclosure Cabinet
XRackPro2 is a server rack mount enclosure cabinet with industry standard 19 inch width and 4 posts. Rackmount computer servers and RAID storage become significantly more quiet in this rolling rack system.
Solidly built and providing 12U of industry standard 19" (48.2 cm) wide rackmount space, the second generation XRackPro2 is an ideal server rack and computer cabinet for Apple (Xserve server and Xserve RAID), Windows, Linux and other PC computer rackmount servers.
The XRackPro2 is also a great solution for video, audio or any other rackmount equipment that can benefit from a reduction in noise and increased mobility. Several combinations of rackmount 1U, 2U, 3U and 4U servers, disk arrays or other equipment can be mounted inside this cabinet enclosure. Using fully adjustable mounting rails, the XRackPro2 can be configured for your individual needs. Each 1U of rackmount space is clearly marked.
Noise from rackmount equipment mounted inside the XRackPro2 will be reduced by as much as 80% from the sound dampening design while keeping everything cool at the same time. All external panels are lined with specially engineered acoustical foam, each door opening is sealed and all wire grommets have foam inserts.
XRackPro2 features heavy duty steel construction and all rackmount servers, storage solutions and other equipment stay visible through the use of the sealed glass front door. Superior strength, carpet safe caster rollers are used to create a rolling rackmount enclosure that is sturdy, yet easy to move when needed. The industrial strength rear casters can be locked in to position when the XRackPro rack mount enclosure is moved to a desired location, the casters can be unlocked again later if relocation is needed. Twenty-four cage nuts and screws are included to mount an initial installation of rackmount computer servers, disk arrays, etc.
With the benefits of noise reduction and mobility that the XRack Pro 2 provide, rack mount servers, RAID systems and other components can now be used in environments where they could not before. Video and audio suites, production and creative departments, hospitals, libraries or any other locations that need to keep sound levels down will benefit from this innovative product.
Made in the USA
XRackPro2 12U Rackmount Enclosure Cabinet - Platinum Gray
- 12U equipment rack enclosure cabinet for rackmount systems
- Acoustically engineered to reduce noise by up to 80%
- Air filtration system with removable air filters
- 19" Rack (48.2 cm) standard EIA/NEMA server rack posts
- 32" (81.2 cm) maximum internal equipment depth (rail to rail)
- 3 Ultra quiet, high air flow fans
- 4 Heavy-duty carpet safe casters with front set being lockable
- 4 fully adjustable mounting vertical posts with rack unit (U) position labels
- 3 top and 3 bottom cable access knockouts 2 1/2 inch diameter
- 24 - 16 mm x 10/32 cage nuts and screws for easy rack mounting
- Key lock security, locking front and rear doors
- Quick-release rear door
- Removable and lockable side panels
- Acoustically sealed doors and cable grommets
- Ships fully assembled and ready to use
- Baked enamel powder coat finish in black
- Beautifully simple, seamless front door with clear tempered glass
- All of the features of full-size server racks and more
- Ideal for audio video and other quiet environments
- Designed, engineered and made in the USA
Warranty - Return Policy
GizMac Accessories provides a 30-day return policy for new XRackPro products purchased from GizMac Accessories; authorized XRackPro2 resellers may also provide this privilege to their customers.
XRackPro2 enclosures and accessories must be returned within 30 days of delivery to the final consumer. Therefore, purchasing through a reseller or experiencing extended periods of transit time for delivery, will not limit your return time period.
The condition of the returned XRackPro2 products must arrive to GizMac in like new condition, in original packaging and ready for resale. If the returned product is not in like new condition, in original packaging and ready for resale, there may be additional charges to bring the returned product(s) back to that condition.
There is a 10% restocking fee for all returns to GizMac. Authorized resellers may charge a different amount to their customers depending on the reseller’s time and expense to facilitate the return.
GizMac requires a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) before items can be returned. XRackPro units should not be returned until prior approval is received.
When a return is approved, an RMA number will be generated for the return. This number needs to be noted on the shipping label of each returned box to GizMac.
The RMA process will speed up the crediting of money for returned products; not following this procedure properly, may cause a delay